素材は手作りの真鍮と22kゴールドメッキで、アレルギーが出にくい素材です。3.5 cm D of pendant + 22 cm
A Phool ko mala or a garland symbolizes purity, beauty, and love. This necklace with Phool ko mala is a metaphor of respect and honor. From our Sthāyī (Means permanent in Nepali)collection, inspired by the mountains, serene sunsets, and beautiful blue skies, the everlasting scenic reflections of every footstep that has walked this bountiful nation. These earrings are a stunning reflection of Nepal and the honor it stands for
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not apply perfume/water directly to the jewelry.
- Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care.
- Store the piece individually and not with other jewelry pieces.
- Jewelry should be worn last and taken off first.
- Even though our jewelry is anti-tarnish, certain parts or embellishments may turn black due to various reasons like regular wear, high humidity, proximity to heat, etc.